Smaller stickers are harder *Cricut Maker*

Home Forums Sticker Design Forum Smaller stickers are harder *Cricut Maker*

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    gracephotosonthego
    Participant

Well I got to advance to another step. I got the die cut to where I am comfortable. I now have it where I can cut out the background of the sheet, but the stickers cut to deep. That was with the Sticker Cut. Now I cut the outer edge a couple of times but use the washi cut to get the kiss cut.

My next hurled is to add a enough border so that one side doesn’t look fat and the other is skinny. I working on it.

The card picture that is on front of my sticker package can double in to a note card, a picture to add to you dream board, or add a small frame. Plus it adds protection on some bending.

As for the heart confetti I did enjoy making that because I had to take 266 hearts off of a mat (tedious work relaxes me).

And I also made a Hello/Thank You card.

I have to go back to work but I am part-time at the dollar tree. *Poof* there goes my paycheck. The have great buys on supplies. I wanted to make sure I get my craft time in that is why PT.

Hello James and Dixie.

Have an awesome night,

Deb

gracephotosonthego
    Participant

Silly me forgot to post pictures.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rachel
    Keymaster

@gracephotosonthego

Finding the right cut settings is such a pain. Especially when every machine and blade is different. Some of my machines have to have different settings because they wont cut the same. LOL. I hope you get your settings figured out!

Rachel
    StickySituationsCo.com
    Courses.StickySituationsCo.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top