Setting up on a cricut maker

Home Forums Sticker Design Forum Setting up on a cricut maker

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    gracephotosonthego
    Participant

ok, I have my layout ready. It has 2 layers one will be the background sheet and the other will be the stickers. I want the stickers to be kiss cut and the background sheet to be as one. Then after I kiss cut stickers. I can use my Paper Cutter to trim the back sheet. I just don’t know what to tell my Cricut Maker how I want that done. Last time I Die-Cut everything.

Rachel
    Keymaster

@gracephotosonthego

I don’t have experience with Cricut, so I am not help with that. But it’s so exciting that you have your layout ready to go! I would love to see it when you get everything cut. 🙂

Rachel
    StickySituationsCo.com
    Courses.StickySituationsCo.com

gracephotosonthego
    Participant

I think I put too many different stickers on one page because they came out smaller then I wanted them to be. I switched the size to 6.75 then it still said I had to do the length too. But I still ended up with die-cut stickers. Maybe I have to fix the internal setting cut? Either way, I will have to look at my color setting on my printer too. It is a bit darker then I wanted but still ok. the sheet layout looked fine at least when it printed.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rachel
    Keymaster

@gracephotosonthego

Your sheet looks so good! I hope you get the settings worked out soon!

Rachel
    StickySituationsCo.com
    Courses.StickySituationsCo.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top