Scene deco stickers

Home Forums Sticker Shop Forum Scene deco stickers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Brittany Berry
    Participant

Can anyone tell me how you get the deco stickers to turn out right? I’ve searched for scene creator bundles on The Hungry JPEG and Design Bundles, mockups, and regular photos. I just can’t figure out how you do deco scene stickers. I rewatched the full box video, and I get how to do the clipart ones, but in the video, there’s a scene sticker that actually covers three stickers across. Where do I get those at?

Rachel
    Keymaster

@bberry43214

I get all of my scenes from clipart shops. Not all of them offer them, but some do and it is usually a separate listing from the digital papers and clipart. One really great shop is CoffeeDoodles. She offers scenes for most of her collections.

Rachel
    StickySituationsCo.com
    Courses.StickySituationsCo.com

Brittany Berry
    Participant

Oh, okay. LOL. I found one on The Hungry JPEG, but that was it. I get it now.

I might consider that one of these days, but the machines and paper cost a pretty penny. Not to mention I just had like 3 orders in the last couple of days, which is exciting! Plus, I ordered a Happy Planner to get the sizes from that planner, too. Ugh, so much to do!

Thank you for all you do!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top