Questions You Should Be Asking Yourself

Home Forums Sticker Shop Forum Questions You Should Be Asking Yourself

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Nicole Stauffer
    Participant

Rachel,

First I’m LOVING the How to Start a Sticker Shop course lessons! They are really helping me flesh out all of the thoughts that have been rolling around in my brain! I truly feel like you are guiding us by the hand through each step and that is so wonderful!!! Just a couple of quick questions on this lesson: Can you perhaps speak further (generally?) about questions two and three? How much money  would you say is needed to start? What is the minimum business inventory you would say is needed to open shop? How much time would you say is needed to start? Is 10 hours/week enough? Do you need to be working 20-30 hours? I realize these things will be different for every person’s unique starting place but I feel like I’m groping around in the dark with these questions because I have no reference point. Does that make sense? Do I have money to start? Yes! Do I have enough money to start? I have no idea! 😀 I’ve already got a Cameo and printer, so that’s a start! I feel like I’m in the stage of “Oh yeah, I could TOTALLY raise, train and take care of a new puppy”…but then I’m going to be like, “Oh, I had NO IDEA what taking care of a puppy was going to be like!” Hahahaha! Does that make sense?

Rachel
    Keymaster

@nicole-stauffer

Thank you so much! I can do a more in depth video on these questions, but it really is going to be very different for everyone. Especially when it comes to how much it costs to start because it will depend on the printer, paper, cutting machine, and other stuff that each person chooses. But I will definitely do a more in depth video as soon as I finish up the rest of the course.

Rachel
    StickySituationsCo.com
    Courses.StickySituationsCo.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top