Posting your work

Home Forums Sticker Design Forum Posting your work

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    gracephotosonthego
    Participant

Before you designed your class. I knew diddly squat about stickers. I guess I made what you call a hodgepodge page. Then I looked online for a template because I was thinking about how in the world does someone make those boxes and all the other things to make a planner stickers. So I got a template. They came in a sheet of 8.5 x 11. Well, that is not the cutesy layout Rachel has, with my templates you can split them to assortment sheets. After the 2nd video, I was laughing at how my layout was in a good way. I gave it plenty of white space because I didn’t want to Cricut Maker to into the stickers and mess it up. I didn’t think of making the background as a bleed. LoL.

Question:

1. When you post, should we remove our headers that have info about our business? I didn’t want it to come across as selling.

I haven’t started cutting yet because I am in the middle of the move, but being creative keeps my stress level down. Haha.

Rachel
    Keymaster

You don’t need to worry about having your business info. I want this to be a place where we all support each other and that includes talking about your shops. 🙂 Good luck with your move! I hope it goes well and isn’t too stressful for you.

Rachel
    StickySituationsCo.com
    Courses.StickySituationsCo.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top