Life is full of Laughter

Home Forums Sticker Design Forum Life is full of Laughter

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    gracephotosonthego
    Participant

And this is one of them. I couldn’t stand it any longer. I have been dying to try something. I did a few Silhouettes but I am tired of unpacking with the moving. (p.s I should have stayed packing) I wanted to make an assorted sticker page first to get my feet wet. I took pictures of the result. Advice tip not to learn all new things at once between the new Cricut maker and printer.

Picture one- Opps it cut the background sheet out. I should have done that layer with just print.

Picture two- It cut it out like a die-cut.

Picture three- Laughed so hard on this one. when I printed it out. I though did I print on matte and not glossy. Well, I was half right I printed on the wrong side. My old printer you put sheet facing up. I will have to make a sticker and that says “Bottoms Up” sorry could help myself.

Picture four- after all the bumps and dings I still liked them. I am going to send my grand-daughter a set. We are pen paling since I moved. She(15) in TN and I am in FL. It was just like me and my Nana. I am 3 generations, Nana. When it comes time for her to have grandkids she will be Batman. because it will be Nana nana nana nana, Batman. Sorry, a little slap happy.

Have a great day.

Deb

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rachel
    Keymaster

@gracephotosonthego

they look so cute!! Also, love the Batman reference!

Rachel
    StickySituationsCo.com
    Courses.StickySituationsCo.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top