Lagging Issues and Forum

Home Forums Sticker Design Forum Lagging Issues and Forum

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Rachel
    Keymaster

Hey Guys,

I’ve had a few of you reach out telling me you are having lagging issues with the videos. We are working on a solution and will hopefully have everything working 100% again soon. I’ve also noticed that when you try to reply to someone in the forums, your response gets added to the end and so unless you scroll down and read everything, it looks like I’m not answering. We are also working on a way to fix this issue. I never want you to feel like you aren’t getting a response from me. I know you guys are also responded to each other and so if something has already been answered, I try to go on to the next question. But you can always email me with your questions as well if you need extra help with something. I hope this clears any questions up for you. I am truly sorry for the lagging with the videos and we are working on it. I will update you guys when we get it sorted out.

Rachel
    StickySituationsCo.com
    Courses.StickySituationsCo.com

Kim Hamilton
    Participant

Not your fault.

I know myself, I want to learn everything now.  Bad trait for sure.

This gives me time to go back and rematch things.  I returned my Silhouette and am sticking with my Cricut bc my new IPad Pro supports Cricut software.

Your courses still really help me out with figuring things out.

Thank you for all of your hard work.

Kim

Brittany Berry
    Participant

Haha, I thought it was my internet being slow. I’d pause and play several times throughout each video.

Rachel
    Keymaster

Hello everyone,

A quick update for everyone on the forums, the videos have been moved to a new sever and the lagging issues should be resolved. Please continue to let me know if you have any issues with the course.

Rachel
    StickySituationsCo.com

Robyn Jinkins
    Participant

Thank you so much!!!  Going through the lessons again this weekend.  🙂

Jennifer
    Participant

Just wondering. Are you still in the process of moving the videos?  Because they’re not loading.

Rachel
    Keymaster

Everything has been moved over, but I will have James check the website and see what the problem is.

Rachel
    StickySituationsCo.com

Rachel
    Keymaster

They should be working again, but please let me know if you are still having trouble.

Rachel
    StickySituationsCo.com

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top