How do we save to make listing photos in Photoshop?

Home Forums Sticker Design Forum How do we save to make listing photos in Photoshop?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Brittany Berry
    Participant

I upgraded my Silhouette Studio to the Designer Plus edition to work on transferring my designs to Silhouette. But now, I can’t save them as a PNG or JPG to be able to make my listing photos in Photoshop Elements. Do I need to upgrade to the Business Edition to be able to do this?

Rachel
    Keymaster

Did you try acting like you were going to print and do the drop down menu and select PDF? I don’t think you have to have Business Edition to do it this way. This is how I’ve been doing it for year even before I upgraded to Business Edition.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Rachel
    StickySituationsCo.com
    Courses.StickySituationsCo.com

Brittany Berry
    Participant

Oh, haha. I must’ve missed that somewhere. I’ll try that when I go to do my photos again. Thank you!

Rachel
    Keymaster

No problem!

Rachel
    StickySituationsCo.com
    Courses.StickySituationsCo.com

Brittany Berry
    Participant

So I went to do it, and my screen doesn’t look like that. I’m attaching a photo to show what mine looks like and to show that I don’t have the option to save as a PDF. Looks like I may have to upgrade.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    James
    Keymaster

@bberry43214,

in the screenshot it looks like you have Adobe PDF as an option as well as Microsoft Print to PDF. Either will allow you to save as a PDF using the “Print” option.

Brittany Berry
    Participant

I was afraid to push print using one of those options because I didn’t want it to actually print. Good to know. Thank you!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top