Help with Icons

Home Forums Sticker Design Forum Help with Icons

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Brittany Berry
    Participant

So I got two more orders that are due to be shipped by Friday, and my kit includes boxes and icons on one sheet. They print perfectly, but the cuts are weird. The boxes on the sheet are fine, but the icons on the same sheet are too far to the left cutting a tiny bit of my icons. I’ve tried moving the mat itself over, but the cuts are exactly the same. What can I do?

Brittany Berry
    Participant

So I’m going to try to explain this further. I load the mat into the machine. While it’s cutting, it seems fine on the entire left side and right side. But the lower middle portions of the sheet, it’s like it’s cutting too far to the left no matter what I do. So basically the lower right quarter of the page is funky. I started to calibrate, but the website said if it isn’t the entire sheet that’s off, then calibration is not the issue. Maybe I need to contact Silhouette themselves.

Rachel
    Keymaster

@bberry43214

When this happens to me I have to recalibrate my machines. I will have a lesson on how to do this soon, but I have to wait until James can film it since he is the one who does that for me. LOL. I know there are some Youtube videos out there that show how to do this though.

Rachel
    StickySituationsCo.com
    Courses.StickySituationsCo.com

Rachel
    Keymaster

@bberry43214

I’ve had it work fine for part of the sheet and then start cutting off in the middle and for me it was always a calibration issue. I would still try to recalibrate and then if that doesn’t work contact Silhouette.

Rachel
    StickySituationsCo.com

Brittany Berry
    Participant

Okay. I’m going to do that now. Hopefully, I don’t have to do this too often. Thank you!

Michele Williams
    Participant

Yeah I had to calibrate my machine as well after Rachel said that was the problem. It helped fix that particular problem.

Brittany Berry
    Participant

So I did recalibrate mine, and it still didn’t work. I’ve already contacted Silhouette help, and they’ve given me loads of things to do, but it’s still doing it. I’m thinking it’s a bad machine, but I’m not the maker of it, so I don’t really know. It’s still only the lower right quadrant of the page that’s doing it.

Rachel
    Keymaster

@bberry43214

When you are calibrating, are you also doing the distance adjustment? That is usually what the problem is when one part of the sheet is messing up. It’s still a calibration issue, but it is specific to the distance adjustment part of calibrating. I hope you get it figured out soon!

Rachel
    StickySituationsCo.com

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top