Grouping Items

Home Forums Sticker Design Forum Grouping Items

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sonya Tabanico
    Participant

Hi everyone,

So I was wondering, after we have created our half boxes, quarter boxes and full boxes template are we suppose to group everything together or do we leave them ungrouped? I want to create a kit however I would imagine that it would be easier to leave everything grouped together in the boxes so that nothing moves accidentally. Or am I wrong?

Rachel
    Keymaster

@sonya-tabanico

You can leave them ungroup if you would like or you can group them. This step is completely up to you. I like to group everything when I want to move them around just so nothing moves out of place while I am trying to move stickers around, but I ungroup them once I have them in place because if I don’t when I go to change colors, it will change the whole image. So like if I have a white box in the middle of my half box, it will change the white box and the rest of the half box to a color. I hope that makes sense. 🙂

Rachel
    StickySituationsCo.com
    Courses.StickySituationsCo.com

Rachel
    Keymaster

@sonya-tabanico

You can leave them ungroup if you would like or you can group them. This step is completely up to you. I like to group everything when I want to move them around just so nothing moves out of place while I am trying to move stickers around, but I ungroup them once I have them in place because if I don’t when I go to change colors, it will change the whole image. So like if I have a white box in the middle of my half box, it will change the white box and the rest of the half box to a color. I hope that makes sense. 🙂

Rachel
    StickySituationsCo.com
    Courses.StickySituationsCo.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top