Foiling Questions

Home Forums Sticker Foil Forum Foiling Questions

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Tara
    Participant

I hope it is okay that I post a foiling question here. For some reason it will not let me post in the foil forum. I am really struggling adding overlays to my designs to foil. For example; adding dots on washi to foil. Or adding a falling snow effect to a full box. Or if I wanted to outline a certain graphic so the outline can be foiled. I hope this makes sense. Thank you for very much.

James
    Keymaster

@taramdecola

Sorry about the issue with posting to the foil forum. I should have it corrected so you can access the foil forum. I have also moved this to the foil course forum.

Rachel is currently out of town with limited internet access due to a family emergency, but she is monitoring the forum as she is able and will reply as soon as she can.

Tara
    Participant

I am so sorry to hear. Please absolutely no rush at all. I hope all is well, she’s in my thoughts.

Tara
    Participant

I added two images to clarify my question. Along with adding a glitter type overlay to foil, I am looking to learn how to add foil elements like those seen in the wreath and the sprinkles in the mug.
    No rush to answer❤️ I hope your family is doing well❤️

Tara
    Participant

Examples:

Tara
    Participant

Examples

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rachel
    Keymaster

@taramdecola

I’m sorry for the delayed response! I don’t have the best internet where I am and it’s been a struggle. I’m not sure I completely understand what you are asking. Are you just trying to figure out how to add the overlays in Silhouette Studio? Or is the problem after you have your designs printed?

Rachel
    StickySituationsCo.com
    Courses.StickySituationsCo.com

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top