Reply To: Welcome to the Course

Home Forums Sticker Design Forum Welcome to the Course Reply To: Welcome to the Course

fran.bullington
Participant

Hi all! I’ve been a fan of Rachel’s for a while now, so was very excited when she announced the course.  Although I have been making planner stickers for a while now, I know I will learn many new things through this course.  I also wanted to support Rachel who has generously shared her knowledge through her YouTube channel.

I’m Fran, and definitely the “most adult” member of the group to introduce herself so far.  I’m 65, a retired educator of 38 years, a wife of nearly 43 years, a mom to two of the world’s most amazing women, and Nana to 3 boys ranging in age from 2 to 15.

I have been a planner for decades now (started eons ago with the Franklin Planner) but it wasn’t until my older daughter introduced me to planner decorating that I found my newest obsession: creating stickers. I purchased a Silhouette Cameo 3 three or four years ago and have been making stickers ever since.

I finally took the plunge and opened my Etsy shop last year after spending countless hours teaching myself how to do much of what I do with Silhouette Studio.  I love the planner community and look forward to learning more along with all of you!

Scroll to Top