Reply To: Welcome to the Course

Home Forums Sticker Design Forum Welcome to the Course Reply To: Welcome to the Course

Erika
Participant

Hello! My name is Erika and I’m happy to be here with everyone. I purchased my first machine, the Silhouette Cameo3 about 4 years ago and had fun learning and playing with it. I made decals for family and friends and tons of 3d cutouts and even “tried” stickers. So then, I decided to start a business and opened a shop on Etsy where I make and sell gaming decals. Eventually, I purchased a Cricut Maker so I could learn this machine. I recently wanted to add planners and make planner stickers for gamers. Well, I’m literally stuck. I don’t know why but I feel like I don’t know what, where or how to do it. A couple years ago, I ran into a video by Rachel demonstrating how to make colored glitter patterns and found her instructions so easy to follow and was hooked on her channel. Then learning she was complying a course to teach what I watch her do every week, I was totally in.
I know the basics of Design Studio however I’m sure not everything since I did learn something new today from lesson 3 with adding insets to the flags stickers. I’m excited to go through these upcoming lessons with everyone and take my business to the next level.

Scroll to Top